Monday, October 6, 2008

Tired

Tired. Very, very tired. I intended to post the plans for a story based upon the National Geographic portrait, Ester Bubley 1943, Waiting Room, Greyhound Bus Terminal, New York City. Gorgeous portrait. Goggle it. Other news. House #19 across the street was torn down today. I'd like to post pictures of that and try to express in words why exactly an event so unrelated to my life would trouble me so, even if I'm not sure why it did. I also went to my first poetry reading tonight and it put me in the mood to write poetry. There are a great deal many poems within that are begging to be written. And a trip to the library today where I picked up books I won't have the time to read. It has been quite the day things to be read, written, heard, and seen. So much I'd like to say, but oh I'm so very, very tired. Soon.

No comments: